Sales Development Representative
PromptCloud is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
About the Role:
We are looking for ambitious, driven professionals to join our team to fuel rapid growth. We are inspired by people who are self-motivated and hold themselves to a high standard, have a good sense of humour, a willingness to learn and succeed. As an SDR, you would be expected to handle the following.
· Generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth by researching targeted accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest.
· Initiate conversations with potential clients via email, social and phone outreach, thereby creating a great first impression to our prospects.
· Hand off qualified prospects to Sales Managers for closure.
· Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in PromptCloud’s services.
· Strategize with the sales managers, help build a sales pipeline and architect our sales process.
· Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
What we Offer
· PromptCloud is already one of the market leaders in its domain and is in a tremendous growth trajectory. Be an integral part of the same and script your own personal success story.
· We are a vertical-agnostic solution. Hence, you will get exposure to companies and organizations of all shapes, sizes and industries - helping you expand your business acumen all the time.
· Even though the person is typically expected to grow into the Regional Sales Manager role, you would have the opportunity to design your own career path based on your unique strengths, likes, dislikes and abilities.
· Competitive salary (attractive base + bonuses), flexible working hours, a comprehensive health insurance and fitness stipend.
· Subsidized lunch as well as a well-stocked pantry to chill out.Skills: Inbound Sales, Sales, Client services, lead generation, excellent communication skills
· MBA with the tech background or equivalent.
· You are a clear and confident communicator - comfortable both writing and speaking with C-level executives. Active listening is one of your key strengths.
· Demonstrated interest in technology and business development.
· Previous successful 1-2 years sales experience (preferably in B2B SaaS organizations) OR a strong desire to begin a sales career in the high-tech domain.
· You see yourself as a problem solver and strongly believe in a personalized, value-based selling approach, rather than a ‘one-size fits all’ transactional selling approach.
· You're thoughtful, creative and resourceful.