At QOS Technology, how we work is characterized by shared values that include integrity, respect and great regard for each others contribution in securing the world. Essentially we are the good guys in the internet working round the clock fighting the bad guys in the Cyber World.
Bring your energy and unique perspective to QOS Technology and you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us and create a positive impact. You’ll be part of our security team that genuinely cares about helping you succeed and learning right infosec skills. You’ll work alongside talented security engineers, who collectively have solved 56000+ security cases while advancing through different roles, setting up deep-rooted relationships and making a difference in securing the world from cyber threats.
We are looking to hire Cyber Security Engineers with an analytical mind and an interest in Cyber Security. You are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines. Understanding of any of the technology like Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits will definitely be an added quality we will look towards.
1. Initially, the selected candidates will work under the payroll of a third-party, later on, based on his/her performance, he/she will be moved to QOS Technology payroll.
2. Candidates who have already attended our interview in the last 6 months are not eligible.
The last date to apply is 31st May 2019
Network Security Engineer Requirements:
· B-Tech/BE degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related qualification.
· 0-2 years of work experience as a Network Security Engineer.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Willing to work in different shifts and occasionally travel to multiple locations.
· Occasionally work outside business hours
· Great awareness of Cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques/ Interest in the same
· Knowledge about Networking and other related domains.
· Excellent presentation/verbal/written skills.
· A minimum academic record of 60% is required to qualify for the written test. In case, the candidate doesn't have the required score, he/she must have a qualified for CCSA or CCNA.