NovelVox has been providing Contact Center Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008. Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact
center technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact center business intelligence. With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office in Delhi, India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad,
NovelVox is 10 year young technical savvy company with proven record of delivering world class software products in over 20 countries.
• Creating Test plan for the team along with the Lead Software Engineer QA.
• Identify the possibilities of Automation and streamlining the testing process.
• Communicate and coordinate with the client for smooth release of the product.
• Understand, replicate and resolve issues faced by the client after the product release.
• Create, review and executing test cases
• Maintains version of QA related documents e.g. Test Plan, Test cases, Defect Reports.
• Playing a pivotal role from requirement gathering through production release
• Need to manage own functional team
• Bridge between lead and group of testing team
• Communicating with assigned members of the team regarding their roles and
responsibilities with the help of Lead QA
• Test planning and tracking the progress
• Review assigned members of the team for the work they do.
• Creation & Review of test coverage & impact analysis
• Interact customer & Test Manager/Project Manager for related work
• Participate in defect triage
• Managing test configuration
• Help Lead in Release coordination
• Mentoring/training team members
• Prioritize testing activities
• Minimize issues, increase customer confidence and improve stickiness.
• Help Lead in Risk management
• Help Lead team in timely delivery of the quality product/software.
• Escalation of issues at appropriate level
• Contribute to R&D activities through various labs
• Develop capabilities to lead both manual and automation projects
• Start identifying risk and help mitigate them to achieve the end goals.
• Timely and successful completion of assignments of the module assigned.
• Communicating module(s) status/Issues etc, on time and efficiently
• Responsible for code quality of the code base.
• Adherence to the quality process defined for the Product.
• Adherence to the operational process defined for the company
• Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or
external courses, reading manuals, accessing new applications and investigating new technologies
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the product.
• Contribute in estimation for modules/tasks
• Help in recruitments.
• Mentoring Trainees/Junior Programmers
• Enhancing and maintaining work culture & environment
Technical Skills and Qualification:
• Technology: Good knowledge of Java - Advanced,SQL,
• Database:MS SQL,
• Good Knowledge of major Java Frameworks
• Tools: Eclipse,SVN,
• Web/application servers: Apache Tomcat , Apache Web server Ant Build
• Operating systems: Windows Server 2008 and above
• Build automation tool:Ant Build
• Good Knowledge of coding practices, basic programming patterns and frameworks
• 5 to 8 yrs. Experience
• 2+ yrs of experience in using automation tools such as Selenium, Jenkins etc.
• Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree
• Good communication skills
• Good logical ability and ability to handle ambiguity.
• Adaptable and quick learner
• Passionate for Technology and eye for Process
• Ability to handle pressure
• Strong cultural values / Cultural fit / sync with organizational philosophy
• Team player - Ability to work well in a team - carrying out own part and helping to pull and achieve as a team
• Good decision making and problem-Solving skills - Investigates the problem along withteam members by questioning to get at the root of it and generates alternatives for solving the problem. Also, any project, any technology, any situation, the person
should know how to solve problems at various levels
• Time Management - Organizes own workload to achieve maximum productivity and completes work in a timely and professional manner. Handles multiple short- and long-term projects by proper planning while anticipating potential problems and
planning for contingencies.
• Team Orientation- Seeks and accepts advice, suggestions and constructive criticism
from other team members to achieve team goals; Informs team members of activities
• Goes through technical newsgroups and Blogs to keep him/her updated and also
contributes these Blogs and newsgroups.