NovelVox has been providing Contact Center Optimization Software Solutions to prominent names in the banking and finance, telecom, IT and government sectors since 2008.
Our relentless, exclusive focus on providing innovative, unified communications and contact center technology working closely with a demanding customer base has brought us success as one of the leading players in the global marketplace for contact center business
With customer base spread across USA, Europe, Canada, Asia and Middle East we have sales office in Delhi, India, Maryland US and London UK. We have R&D office in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
NovelVox is 10 years young technical savvy company with proven record of delivering world class software products in over 20 countries.
• Deliver service and support to end-users by handling and resolving customer complaints.
• Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to queries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
• Identify and escalate priority issues as per client specifications.
• Documenting all calls accurately with regards to Customer queries.
• Provides answers to clients by identifying problems & guiding them through corrective steps.
• Improves system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
• Prioritizing and managing multiple open cases at a time.
Skills & Qualification
• Minimum 6 months of technical/ Semi technical experience of dealing with the US customers.
• Should have good experience in US calling process.
• Adaptability and willingness to lean new tools and applications.
• Excellent communication, logical ability and convincing skills.
• Should be able to communicate and understand the American Accent.
• Self-Driven & Proactive.
• Should be comfortable for US Shifts.
• Min Experience – 2 years
• Any graduate